ACRYLIC AND TEXTURE COAT RENDERING
Acrylic rendering is a type of render that uses an acrylic base in the mix for rendering. Acrylic rendering can be applied to a wide variety of building material substrates both on the interior and exterior walls.
- The flexible nature of acrylic rendering makes the application durable.
- The acrylic fibres in the render, when combined with cement, enhance the bonding strength protecting the walls from having cracks and airline damages.
- With acrylic rendering a variety of finishes can be achieved; a few being stone, marble, sandstone, and clay.
- The fast pigments in an acrylic rendering mixture permit it to adapt to different colours.
- It is easy to maintain as acrylic rendering has self-cleaning abilities.
- Acrylic rendering is more water resistance than cement rendering.
- Acrylic renders dry out quickly finishing the rendering process quickly. This also prevents the formation of fungus or bacteria.